|COACH TRANSFER FROM THE MASLOW TO MISTY
Monday, 30 Sept
|R 275.00 pp|
Tuesday 1 Oct (Members and non-members)
|R 2495.00 pp|
|JOINT CONFERENCE & B4 COLLOQUIUM
Wednesday 2 Oct to Thursday, 3 Oct
|DELEGATE Cigre Member||R 4995.00 pp|
|DELEGATE Non Cigre Member||R 5995.00 pp|
|EXHIBITOR (Complimentary Delegate – one per stand)||R 0.00 pp|
|EXHIBITOR ONLY, Tues, 1 Oct to Thurs, 3 Oct (not attending any sessions)||R 2750.00 pp|
|CONFERENCE DINNER, Weds, 2 October, Carnivore Restaurant||R 650.00 pp|
|TECHNICAL TOURS, Departing from Misty Hills, Friday, 4 Oct|
|Tour 1: Kusile Power Station||R 1250.00 pp|
|Tour 2: Apollo HVDC Converter Station||R 1250.00 pp|
|Tour 3: Eskom National Control Centre||R 1250.00 pp|
|TECHNICAL TOURS, Departing from Windhoek Hilton, Sat, 5 Oct|
|Tour 4: Gerus Converter Station, Namibia||R 1250.00 pp|
Upon receipt of your registration we will check availability, and once confirmed we will issue an invoice. There are two easy ways to make payment.
Secure online payment (credit card or SID) available.
Payment can be made by electronic fund transfer (eft) to the following account upon receipt of invoice:
|Account Name:||Active Capture (Pty) Ltd|
|Bank:||Nedbank - cheque account|
|Branch:||Rosebank Branch, Branch code 146905|
|Account No:||146 913 3024|
Please send proof of payment to email@example.com, using your invoice number as the reference.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment is required by no later than 14 September 2019.
- All cancellations or changes must be submitted in writing. Telephonic cancellations will not be accepted.
- Cancellations after 28 August will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee and cancellations after 14 September 2019 will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- “No show” of delegates will be subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- Delegates may be substituted by an employee from the same organisation at any time. Please notify the secretariat in writing. Please note that new invoices cannot be issued and payments cannot be refunded and re-charged.
The Organisers will do everything possible to ensure that your attendance at the Conference will be as comfortable and beneficial as possible. The appointed agents and other sub-contractors perform all tasks on condition that no member of the Organisers or an appointed agent or sub-contractor can be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience whatsoever experienced by delegates to the Conference; including the journey to/from the Conference. They can also not be held responsible for any unforeseen partial or total cancellation of the event. No refunds will be entertained other than set out above. The programme is subject to change without notice. By completing and forwarding your registration form you agree to and are automatically bound to the above conditions.
For further information or assistance, please contact - Anelja de Bok